Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Nancy Ammerman, Jim Beckford, Marie Cornwall, and three anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier versions of this article. The primary financial support for this research was provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholars in Health Policy Research Program and a Religious Institutions Grant from the Louisville Institute.
Negotiating Religious Differences: The Strategies of Interfaith Chaplains in Healthcare
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 146–158, March 2013
How to Cite
Cadge, W. and Sigalow, E. (2013), Negotiating Religious Differences: The Strategies of Interfaith Chaplains in Healthcare. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 146–158. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12008
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!