Acknowledgments: This work was supported by National Institute on Aging at the National Institutes of Health (grant number R01 AG014749) and the John Templeton Foundation.
Patterns of Change in Prayer Activity, Expectancies, and Contents During Older Adulthood
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 17–34, March 2013
How to Cite
Hayward, R. D. and Krause, N. (2013), Patterns of Change in Prayer Activity, Expectancies, and Contents During Older Adulthood. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 17–34. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12014
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG014749
- John Templeton Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!