Note: This article represents part of a larger project by the author on religion and nontraditional romantic and family relationships. All data for replication are available from the author upon request.
Religion and Whites’ Attitudes Toward Interracial Marriage with African Americans, Asians, and Latinos
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 425–442, June 2013
How to Cite
Perry, S. L. (2013), Religion and Whites’ Attitudes Toward Interracial Marriage with African Americans, Asians, and Latinos. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 425–442. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12020
Acknowledgments: The author thanks the editor and the three anonymous reviewers, as well as Robert B. Owens, Jaclyn S. Wong, Maryam Alemzadeh, Yaniv Ron-El, and Jerry Kaufman for their feedback at various stages of this article. Lastly, thanks go to Jill Perry for her support and sacrifice.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!