Note: Replication data available on request from the authors, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The primary independent variables are available directly from the Association of Religion Data Archives at http://www.thearda.com/internationaldata/datasource.asp. Documentation of original coding for historical legacies may also be obtained via email from the authors.
God and Governance: Development, State Capacity, and the Regulation of Religion
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 328–348, June 2013
How to Cite
Buckley, D. T. and Mantilla, L. F. (2013), God and Governance: Development, State Capacity, and the Regulation of Religion. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 328–348. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12025
Acknowledgments: The authors wish to thank Tom Banchoff, Jose Casanova, anonymous reviewers at the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, and participants in the Georgetown University Religion and Politics Working Group for their support and suggestions as this project has developed.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!