Finke and Scheitle (2005).
Counting the Faithful: Measuring Local Religious Contexts in the United States†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 386–400, June 2013
How to Cite
Lim, C. (2013), Counting the Faithful: Measuring Local Religious Contexts in the United States. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 386–400. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12027
Acknowledgments: The author is grateful to Gallup for generously granting access to its Gallup Daily Poll data. The author also thanks Robert Putnam, Conrad Hackett, Carol Ann MacGregor, and anonymous reviewers at JSSR for their helpful comments.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!