Acknowledgments: The authors thank David Campbell, Jocelyne Cesari, Chaeyoon Lim, Robert Putnam, Tom Sander, David Voas, and Matthew Wright for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Are Muslims a Distinctive Minority? An Empirical Analysis of Religiosity, Social Attitudes, and Islam
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 617–626, September 2013
How to Cite
Lewis, V. A. and Kashyap, R. (2013), Are Muslims a Distinctive Minority? An Empirical Analysis of Religiosity, Social Attitudes, and Islam. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12044
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!