Note: The Crafoord Foundation sponsored this study and Riksbankens Jubileumsfond funded Ali Ahmed. The study reported in this article is based on experimental data that are available from the authors upon request.
Religious Context and Prosociality: An Experimental Study from Valparaíso, Chile
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 627–637, September 2013
How to Cite
Ahmed, A. and Salas, O. (2013), Religious Context and Prosociality: An Experimental Study from Valparaíso, Chile. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 627–637. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12045
Acknowledgments: The authors are grateful to Anna Pedersen, Juan Sánchez, and Adam Wrede for their assistance in various parts of this study. They thank Jason Aimone, Philippe Steiner, Laura Olson, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. They also appreciate the input of seminar participants at Linnaeus University, the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study, the Centre for the Study of Cultural Evolution, the Laboratory for the Experimental Research of Religion, the 2011 annual meeting of the Association for the Study of Religion, Economics and Culture, the 14 International Business and Social Science Research Conference, and the 2011 Lab2 International Conference on Experimental Methods and Economic Modelling.
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!