Acknowledgments: The author would like to thank Laura Olson and the anonymous reviewers, as well as Kevin Dougherty, Paul Froese, Carson Mencken, Charles Tolbert, and Wade Rowatt for their comments on earlier drafts. Special thanks as well to Kelly Whitehead.
Gendered Organizations and Inequality Regimes: Gender, Homosexuality, and Inequality Within Religious Congregations
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 476–493, September 2013
How to Cite
Whitehead, A. L. (2013), Gendered Organizations and Inequality Regimes: Gender, Homosexuality, and Inequality Within Religious Congregations. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 52: 476–493. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12051
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!