Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Sean Shiverick, Christina Meng, Michael Amato, Blenda Chiu, Megan Wesson, Evelyn Lam, Remi Boudreau, and Erin Josen for their contributions to this article.
The Oneness Beliefs Scale: Connecting Spirituality with Pro-Environmental Behavior
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 356–372, June 2014
How to Cite
Garfield, A. M., Drwecki, B. B., Moore, C. F., Kortenkamp, K. V. and Gracz, M. D. (2014), The Oneness Beliefs Scale: Connecting Spirituality with Pro-Environmental Behavior. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 53: 356–372. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12108
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!