Note: Data used in this study may be accessed through the Association for Religion Data Archives website. No outside sources funded this research. Supplementary analyses used in this study may be obtained by contacting the author at the email address listed below.
Effervescence and Solidarity in Religious Organizations
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 229–248, June 2014
How to Cite
Draper, S. (2014), Effervescence and Solidarity in Religious Organizations. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 53: 229–248. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12109
Acknowledgements: The author would like to thank Randall Collins, Paul Froese, Joseph Baker, Carson Mencken, Sam Stroope, Stephen Warner, Andrew Whitehead, Laura Olson, and JSSR's reviewers for comments on this article.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!