Note: This research was supported by grants from the John Templeton Foundation and the Lilly Endowment.
Gratitude to God, Self-Rated Health, and Depressive Symptoms
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 341–355, June 2014
How to Cite
Krause, N., Bruce, D., Hayward, R. D. and Woolever, C. (2014), Gratitude to God, Self-Rated Health, and Depressive Symptoms. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 53: 341–355. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12110
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!