Acknowledgments: The author would like to thank David Voas, Stephanie Doebler, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on this article.
Is Religious Attendance Bottoming Out? An Examination of Current Trends Across Europe
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 432–445, June 2014
How to Cite
Burkimsher, M. (2014), Is Religious Attendance Bottoming Out? An Examination of Current Trends Across Europe. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 53: 432–445. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12111
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!