Acknowledgments: The author would like to thank Pavel Chalupníček for his support and advice, and anonymous referees and participants in workshops in Bratislava and Prague for helpful comments. This project was conducted during the author's studies at the International Programme in Institutions, Economics and Law (IEL) in Turin, Italy.
Employment, Wages, and Religious Revivals in Postcommunist Countries
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 296–315, June 2014
How to Cite
Minarik, P. (2014), Employment, Wages, and Religious Revivals in Postcommunist Countries. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 53: 296–315. doi: 10.1111/jssr.12113
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!