Current address: Medical and Science, Haemophilia R&D Portfolio, Novo Nordisk, Søborg, Denmark
Population pharmacokinetic modeling for dose setting of nonacog beta pegol (N9-GP), a glycoPEGylated recombinant factor IX
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2305–2312, November 2012
How to Cite
COLLINS, P. W., MØSS, J., KNOBE, K., GROTH, A., COLBERG, T. and WATSON, E. (2012), Population pharmacokinetic modeling for dose setting of nonacog beta pegol (N9-GP), a glycoPEGylated recombinant factor IX. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2305–2312. doi: 10.1111/jth.12000
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:09PM EST
- Received 26 June 2012, accepted 12 September 2012
- 5National Hemophilia Foundation. Medical and Scientific Advisory Council (MASAC) recommendation concerning prophylaxis (regular administration of clotting factor concentrate to prevent bleeding). National Hemophilia Foundation website. Available at: http://www.hemophilia.org/NHFWeb/MainPgs/MainNHF.aspx?menuid=57&contentid=1007. Accessed 15 May 2012.
- 6Guidelines for the management of hemophilia (World Federation of Hemophilia). World Federation of Hemophilia website. Available at: http://illinoisaap.org/wp-content/uploads/guidelines-Hemophilia-WHF-2005.pdf. Accessed 15 May 2012.
- 7A United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors’ Organization guideline approved by the British Committee for Standards in Haematology: guideline on the use of prophylactic factor VIII concentrate in children and adults with severe haemophilia A. Br J Haematol 2010; 149: 498–507., , , , , , .
- 11Safety and efficacy of plasma-derived coagulation factor IX concentrate (AlphaNine® SD) in patients with haemophilia B undergoing surgical intervention: a single institution retrospective analysis. Haemophilia 2011; 17: e196–201., .
- 16Evaluating the fit of structural equation models: test of significance and descriptive goodness-of-fit measures. Methods Psychol Res Online 2003; 8: 23–74., , .
- 17Distribution of N9-GP, a glycopegylated recombinant FIX derivative, determined by quantitative whole body radiography (QWBA) and immunohistochemical (IHC) staining. J Thromb Haemost 2011; 9(Suppl. 2): 679., , , , , .