LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Comparative effectiveness and safety of the novel oral anticoagulants: do the pivotal clinical trials point to a new paradigm?
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2621–2624, December 2012
How to Cite
SPYROPOULOS, A. C., GOLDENBERG, N. A., KESSLER, C. M., KITTELSON, J., SCHULMAN, S., TURPIE, A. G. G., CUTLER, N. R., HIATT, W. R., HALPERIN, J. L. and for The Antithrombotic Trials Leadership and Steering Group (ATLAS) (2012), Comparative effectiveness and safety of the novel oral anticoagulants: do the pivotal clinical trials point to a new paradigm?. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2621–2624. doi: 10.1111/jth.12005
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 09:25PM EST
- Received 2 September 2012, accepted 5 September 2012
- 6The Subcommittee on Control of Anticoagulation of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients. J Thromb Haemost 2005; 3: 692–4., .
- 7on behalf of the ACTIVE (Atrial Fibrillation Clopidogrel Trial with Irbesartan for Prevention of Vascular Events) Steering Committee and Investigators.. Net clinical benefit of adding clopidogrel to aspirin therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation for whom vitamin K antagonists are unsuitable. Ann Intern Med 2011; 155: 579–86., , , , , , , ,
- 8Evaluation of the novel factor Xa inhibitor edoxaban compared with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: design and rationale for the effective anticoagulation with factor Xa next generation in atrial fibrillation-thrombolysis in myocardial infarction study 48 (ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48). Am Heart J 2010; 160: 635–41., , , , , , , , , , , .