Periprocedural variations of platelet reactivity during elective percutaneous coronary intervention
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2452–2461, December 2012
How to Cite
MANGIACAPRA, F., BARTUNEK, J., BIJNENS, N., PEACE, A. J., DIERICKX, K., BAILLEUL, E., DI SERAFINO, L., PYXARAS, S. A., FRAEYMAN, A., MEEUS, P., RUTTEN, M., DE BRUYNE, B., WIJNS, W., VAN de VOSSE, F. and BARBATO, E. (2012), Periprocedural variations of platelet reactivity during elective percutaneous coronary intervention. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2452–2461. doi: 10.1111/jth.12016
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 11:33AM EST
- Received 3 August 2012, accepted 10 September 2012
- 3Randomized trial of high loading dose of clopidogrel for reduction of periprocedural myocardial infarction in patients undergoing coronary intervention: results from the ARMYDA-2 (Antiplatelet therapy for Reduction of MYocardial Damage during Angioplasty) study. Circulation 2005; 111: 2099–106., , , , , .
- 4Absorption, metabolization, and antiplatelet effects of 300-, 600-, and 900-mg loading doses of clopidogrel: results of the ISAR-CHOICE (Intracoronary Stenting and Antithrombotic Regimen: choose between 3 High Oral Doses for Immediate Clopidogrel Effect) Trial. Circulation 2005; 112: 2946–50., , , , , .
- 17Prognostic significance of periprocedural versus spontaneously occurring myocardial infarction after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes: an analysis from the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 54: 477–86., , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 18A therapeutic window for platelet reactivity for patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention: results of the ARMYDA-PROVE (Antiplatelet therapy for Reduction of MYocardial Damage during Angioplasty-Platelet Reactivity for Outcome Validation Effort) study. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2012; 5: 281–9., , , , , , , , , , .
- 31Bivalirudin and clopidogrel with and without eptifibatide for elective stenting: effects on platelet function, thrombelastographic indexes, and their relation to periprocedural infarction results of the CLEAR PLATELETS-2 (Clopidogrel with Eptifibatide to Arrest the Reactivity of Platelets) study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 53: 648–57., , , , , , , , , , , , .