LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Coagulation factor X Arg386 specifically affects activation by the intrinsic pathway: a novel patient mutation
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2613–2615, December 2012
How to Cite
VANDEN HOEK, A. L., TALBOT, K., CARTER, I. S. R., VICKARS, L., CARTER, C. J., JACKSON, S. C., MacGILLIVRAY, R. T. A. and PRYZDIAL, E. L. G. (2012), Coagulation factor X Arg386 specifically affects activation by the intrinsic pathway: a novel patient mutation. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2613–2615. doi: 10.1111/jth.12021
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 11:37AM EST
- Received 23 August 2012, accepted 2 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!