Effects of rivaroxaban, acetylsalicylic acid and clopidogrel as monotherapy and in combination in a porcine model of stent thrombosis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2470–2480, December 2012
How to Cite
BECKER, E.M., PERZBORN, E., KLIPP, A., LÜCKER, C., BÜTEHORN, U., KAST, R., BADIMON, J. J. and LAUX, V. (2012), Effects of rivaroxaban, acetylsalicylic acid and clopidogrel as monotherapy and in combination in a porcine model of stent thrombosis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 10: 2470–2480. doi: 10.1111/jth.12033
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2012 11:33AM EST
- Received 18 July 2012, accepted 10 October 2012
- 5ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: the Task Force for the Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) in Patients Presenting without Persistent ST-segment Elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Eur Heart J 2011; 32: 2999–3054., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 13Characterization of a tubular flow chamber for studying platelet interaction with biologic and prosthetic materials: deposition of indium 111-labeled platelets on collagen, subendothelium, and expanded polytetrafluoroethylene. J Lab Clin Med 1987; 110: 706–18., , , , .
- 15Stent thrombosis: definitions, mechanisms and management. E-J Cardiol Pract 2007; 5. http://www.escardio.org/communities/councils/ccp/e-journal/volume5/Pages/vol5n32.aspx. Accessed 26 September 2012., .