These authors equally contributed to the work.
The proline-rich tyrosine kinase Pyk2 regulates platelet integrin αIIbβ3 outside-in signaling
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 345–356, February 2013
How to Cite
The proline-rich tyrosine kinase Pyk2 regulates platelet integrin αIIbβ3 outside-in signaling. J Thromb Haemost 2013; 11: 345–56., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2012 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- the Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 2011-0436
- the Ministero dell'Istruzione
- Università e Ricerca Scientifica (PRIN)
- Regione Lombardia and University of Pavia. Grant Number: REGLOM16
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Number: PG/06/022/20348
|jth12099-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||216K||Figure S1. Analysis of Pyk2 phosphorylation on Tyr402 in platelets from wild-type (WT) and PI3KβKD mice upon adhesion to fibrinogen for 10, 30 and 60 min.|
|jth12099-sup-0002-FigS2.tif||image/tif||173K||Figure S2. Analysis of protein tyrosine phosphorylation in wild-type and Pyk2-deficient platelets upon adhesion to fibrinogen for 10, 30 and 60 min.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.