GDF-15 prevents platelet integrin activation and thrombus formation
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2012 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 335–344, February 2013
How to Cite
GDF-15 prevents platelet integrin activation and thrombus formation. J Thromb Haemost 2013; 11: 335–44., , .
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: AZ 428/3-1, AZ 428/6-1, AZ 428/8-1 to A.Z.
- Else Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung. Grant Number: A69/07 to A.Z.
- Innovative Medizinische Forschung. Grant Number: A.Z.
- Interdisciplinary Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: SEED01/12 to J.R.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Involvement of neutrophils in thrombus formation in living mice, Pathologie Biologie, 2014, 62, 1, 1, , , , ,
- 2The multiple facets of the TGF-β family cytokine growth/differentiation factor-15/macrophage inhibitory cytokine-1, Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 2013, 24, 4, 373, , ,