See also Htun NM, Peter K. Coagulation disorders and aortic stenosis: a chicken and egg question? This issue, pp 731 – 2.
Impaired fibrinolysis is associated with the severity of aortic stenosis in humans
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 733–740, April 2013
How to Cite
Impaired fibrinolysis is associated with the severity of aortic stenosis in humans. J Thromb Haemost 2013; 11: 733–40., , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: N N402 383338
This article has been cited by:
- 2Exercise stress testing enhances blood coagulation and impairs fibrinolysis in asymptomatic aortic valve stenosis, Journal of Cardiology, 2014,, , , ,