The genetics of Canadian type 3 von Willebrand disease: further evidence for co-dominant inheritance of mutant alleles
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 512–520, March 2013
How to Cite
The genetics of Canadian type 3 von Willebrand disease: further evidence for co-dominant inheritance of mutant alleles. J Thromb Haemost 2013 ;11: 512–20., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Canadian Hemophilia Society Research Grant
|jth12130-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||16K||Table S1. In silico analysis of six missense mutations with PolyPhen-2 and SIFT comparison scores.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.