Manuscript handled by: M. Cushman
Genome-wide linkage scan in affected sibling pairs identifies novel susceptibility region for venous thromboembolism: Genetics In Familial Thrombosis study
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1474–1484, August 2013
How to Cite
Genome-wide linkage scan in affected sibling pairs identifies novel susceptibility region for venous thromboembolism: Genetics in Familial Thrombosis study. J Thromb Haemost 2013; 11: 1474–84., , , , , , , , , .
Final decision: D. Lane, 29 May 2013
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 12:38AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 912-02-036
- the Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2005T55
- Centre for Medical Systems Biology. Grant Number: 89.063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.