The results of this study were partially presented at The Journées Dermatologiques de Paris, December 7–9, 2011 (oral communication).
Professional Skippers' Sun-Protection Knowledge and Behavior in the Tropics
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 125–127, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, O., Bousser, V., N'Goala, B., Doloir, A., Quist, D. and Derancourt, C. (2013), Professional Skippers' Sun-Protection Knowledge and Behavior in the Tropics. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 125–127. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12003
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!