Traveling Sun Smart Starts Before Your Patient Leaves
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 67–68, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Lowe, J. B. (2013), Traveling Sun Smart Starts Before Your Patient Leaves. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 67–68. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12004
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- 3Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australian Cancer Incidence and Mortality (ACIM) books: Melanoma of the skin for Australia. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2011. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/acim-books/ (Accessed 2012 Dec 10).
- 6Cancer Australia & Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). Non-melanoma skin cancer: general practice consultations, hospitalisation and mortality. Cat. no. CAN 39. Canberra: AIHW, 2008. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442468158 (Accessed 2012 Dec 10).
- 7Tourists—a study of sunburnt holiday-makers. Research using semi-structured telephone interviews. Melbourne: Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer, 1992., .
- 10Role of clothes in sun protection. In: Dummer R, Nestle FO, Burg G, eds. Cancers of the skin, Proceedings of the 8th World Congress. Recent results in cancer research. Vol. 160. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2002:15–25., , .