Family Compliance With Counseling for Children Traveling to the Tropics
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 171–176, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Caillet-Gossot, S., Laporte, R., Noël, G., Gautret, P., Soula, G., Delmont, J., Faucher, B., Parola, P., Osei, L. and Minodier, P. (2013), Family Compliance With Counseling for Children Traveling to the Tropics. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12016
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.