Dengue Sentinel Surveillance System in Countries Without Efficient Local Epidemiological Surveillance
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 4, page 268, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Arya, S. C. and Agarwal, N. (2013), Dengue Sentinel Surveillance System in Countries Without Efficient Local Epidemiological Surveillance. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 268. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12036
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!