Diagnostic Issues of Acute Schistosomiasis With Schistosoma mekongi in a Traveler: A Case Report
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 322–325, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Clerinx, J., Cnops, L., Huyse, T., Tannich, E. and Van Esbroeck, M. (2013), Diagnostic Issues of Acute Schistosomiasis With Schistosoma mekongi in a Traveler: A Case Report. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 322–325. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12040
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!