Acceptability of Hypothetical Dengue Vaccines Among Travelers
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 346–351, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Benoit, C. M., MacLeod, W. B., Hamer, D. H., Sanchez-Vegas, C., Chen, L. H., Wilson, M. E., Karchmer, A. W., Yanni, E., Hochberg, N. S., Ooi, W. W., Kogelman, L. and Barnett, E. D. (2013), Acceptability of Hypothetical Dengue Vaccines Among Travelers. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 346–351. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12056
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Cooperative agreement between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Boston Medical Center. Grant Number: 1U19CI000508-01
- Sanofi-Pasteur, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.