The Mycoarray as an Aid for the Diagnosis of an Imported Case of Histoplasmosis in an Italian Traveler Returning From Brazil
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 336–339, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Ardizzoni, A., Baschieri, M. C., Manca, L., Salvadori, C., Marinacci, G., Farina, C., Viale, P. and Blasi, E. (2013), The Mycoarray as an Aid for the Diagnosis of an Imported Case of Histoplasmosis in an Italian Traveler Returning From Brazil. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 336–339. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12060
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- 3The protein “mycoarray”: a novel serological assay for the laboratory diagnosis of primitive endemic mycoses. New Microbiol 2011; 34:307–316., , , et al.
- 6Revised definitions of invasive fungal disease from the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Invasive Fungal Infections Cooperative Group and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Mycoses Study Group (EORTC/MSG) Consensus Group. Clin Infect Dis 2008; 46:1813–1821., , , et al.