Cluster of Zoonotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis (Leishmania major) in European Travelers Returning From Turkmenistan
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 400–402, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Larréché, S., Launay, G., Weibel Galluzzo, C., Bousquet, A., Eperon, G., Pilo, J.-E., Ravel, C., Chappuis, F., Dupin, M. and Mérens, A. (2013), Cluster of Zoonotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis (Leishmania major) in European Travelers Returning From Turkmenistan. Journal of Travel Medicine, 20: 400–402. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12065
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.