Presented as a poster at the 2012 International Conference of Emerging Infectious Diseases in March 2012 (board 147; pg 104, ICEID 2012 Programs and Abstracts Book).
Diarrheal Illness Among US Residents Providing Medical Services in Haiti During the Cholera Epidemic, 2010 to 2011
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Published 2013.This article is a U.S.Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 55–57, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Schilling, K. A., Cartwright, E. J., Stamper, J., Locke, M., Esposito, D. H., Balaban, V. and Mintz, E. (2014), Diarrheal Illness Among US Residents Providing Medical Services in Haiti During the Cholera Epidemic, 2010 to 2011. Journal of Travel Medicine, 21: 55–57. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12075
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cholera in Travelers: Shifting Tides in Epidemiology, Management, and Prevention, Current Infectious Disease Reports, 2015, 17, 1, ,