Presented as a poster at the 2012 International Conference of Emerging Infectious Diseases in March 2012 (board 147; pg 104, ICEID 2012 Programs and Abstracts Book).
Diarrheal Illness Among US Residents Providing Medical Services in Haiti During the Cholera Epidemic, 2010 to 2011
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Published 2013.This article is a U.S.Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 55–57, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Schilling, K. A., Cartwright, E. J., Stamper, J., Locke, M., Esposito, D. H., Balaban, V. and Mintz, E. (2014), Diarrheal Illness Among US Residents Providing Medical Services in Haiti During the Cholera Epidemic, 2010 to 2011. Journal of Travel Medicine, 21: 55–57. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12075
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cholera outbreak—Haiti, 2010. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2010; 59:1411.
- 2Ministry of Public Health and Population. Rapport du 20 Octobre 2012. Port-au-Prince, Haiti; October 2012. Available at: http://mspp.gouv.ht/newsite/documentation.php. (Accessed 2012 Nov 17)
- 4An assessment of the emergency response among health workers involved in the 2010 cholera outbreak in northern Nigeria. J Infect Public Health 2012; 5:346–353., , , et al.
- 6Analysis of occupational infections among health care workers in Limpopo Province of South Africa. Glob J Health Sci 2013; 5:44–51., .
- 11Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cholera prevention and control. Atlanta, GA; 21 May 2010. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/prevention.html. (Accessed 2012 Jun 27)