Antimalarial Prophylaxis—Efficacy or Effectiveness?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 137–138, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Rombo, L., Ursing, J. and Kantele, A. (2014), Antimalarial Prophylaxis—Efficacy or Effectiveness?. Journal of Travel Medicine, 21: 137–138. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12096
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.