A Case Series of Three US Adults With Japanese Encephalitis, 2010–2012
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 310–313, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Hills, S. L., Stoltey, J., Martínez, D., Kim, P. Y., Sheriff, H., Zangeneh, A., Eilerman, S. R. and Fischer, M. (2014), A Case Series of Three US Adults With Japanese Encephalitis, 2010–2012. Journal of Travel Medicine, 21: 310–313. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12127
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.