A Case Suspected for Yellow Fever Vaccine-Associated Viscerotropic Disease in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Society of Travel Medicine
Journal of Travel Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 421–424, November/December 2014
How to Cite
van de Pol, E. M., Gisolf, E. H. and Richter, C. (2014), A Case Suspected for Yellow Fever Vaccine-Associated Viscerotropic Disease in the Netherlands. Journal of Travel Medicine, 21: 421–424. doi: 10.1111/jtm.12135
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.