This article represents the authors’ views and does not necessarily represent any official positions of the Bureau of Labor Statistics. E-mail: email@example.com
Estimation of vector error correction models with mixed-frequency data
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 194–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Seong, B., Ahn, S. K. and Zadrozny, P. A. (2013), Estimation of vector error correction models with mixed-frequency data. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 34: 194–205. doi: 10.1111/jtsa.12001
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- First version received June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!