A mixed portmanteau test for ARMA-GARCH models by the quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimation approach
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 230–237, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Ke. (2013), A mixed portmanteau test for ARMA-GARCH models by the quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimation approach. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 34: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/jtsa.12007
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- First version received August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!