Continuous-time autoregressive moving average processes in discrete time: representation and embeddability
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Publishing Ltd.
Journal of Time Series Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 552–561, September 2013
How to Cite
Thornton, M. A. and Chambers, M. J. (2013), Continuous-time autoregressive moving average processes in discrete time: representation and embeddability. Journal of Time Series Analysis, 34: 552–561. doi: 10.1111/jtsa.12030
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!