Towards a Lacanian Group Psychology: The Prisoner's Dilemma and the Trans-subjective
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 115–132, June 2013
How to Cite
Hook, D. (2013), Towards a Lacanian Group Psychology: The Prisoner's Dilemma and the Trans-subjective. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 43: 115–132. doi: 10.1111/jtsb.12005
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!