Conceptualizing and Theorizing About the Idea of a “Post-Racial” Era
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 446–468, December 2013
How to Cite
Ikuenobe, P. (2013), Conceptualizing and Theorizing About the Idea of a “Post-Racial” Era. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 43: 446–468. doi: 10.1111/jtsb.12023
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!