Greater Self, Lesser Self: Dimensions of Self-Interest in Chinese Filial Piety
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 186–205, June 2014
How to Cite
Barbalet, J. (2014), Greater Self, Lesser Self: Dimensions of Self-Interest in Chinese Filial Piety. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 44: 186–205. doi: 10.1111/jtsb.12037
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!