This research was supported by grant RG016-P-10 from the Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation for International Scholarly Exchange.
Globalizing Indigenous Psychology: An East Asian Form of Hierarchical Relationalism with Worldwide Implications
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 82–94, March 2015
How to Cite
Liu, J. (2015), Globalizing Indigenous Psychology: An East Asian Form of Hierarchical Relationalism with Worldwide Implications. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 45: 82–94. doi: 10.1111/jtsb.12058
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation. Grant Number: RG016-P-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!