Erving Goffman: Theorizing the Self in the Age of Advanced Consumer Capitalism
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 163–187, June 2015
How to Cite
Hancock, B. H. and Garner, R. (2015), Erving Goffman: Theorizing the Self in the Age of Advanced Consumer Capitalism. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 45: 163–187. doi: 10.1111/jtsb.12062
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!