Analysis of Masseter Activity Patterns Using TP Values during Chewing of Foods with Different Shapes and Textural Properties
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 196–204, June 2013
How to Cite
Miyaoka, Y., Ashida, I., Tamaki, Y., Kawakami, S., Iwamori, H., Yamazaki, T. and Ito, N. (2013), Analysis of Masseter Activity Patterns Using TP Values during Chewing of Foods with Different Shapes and Textural Properties. Journal of Texture Studies, 44: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/jtxs.12012
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22500740, 23700889, 2050072
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!