Sponsors: This research was financially supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST), Gangwon Province, Gangneung City, Gangneung Science Industry Foundation (GSIF) as a R&D Project for Gangreung Science Park Promoting Program.
Semi-empirical Relationship between Rupture Properties of Surimi Pastes and Failure Shear Stress of Surimi Gels at Different Moisture Contents
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Texture Studies
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 247–252, June 2013
How to Cite
Park, J. D., Park, J. W. and Yoon, W. B. (2013), Semi-empirical Relationship between Rupture Properties of Surimi Pastes and Failure Shear Stress of Surimi Gels at Different Moisture Contents. Journal of Texture Studies, 44: 247–252. doi: 10.1111/jtxs.12014
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!