LINKING CHARTER SCHOOL EMERGENCE TO URBAN REVITALIZATION AND GENTRIFICATION: A SOCIO-SPATIAL ANALYSIS OF THREE CITIES
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 81–102, February 2013
How to Cite
DAVIS, T. and OAKLEY, D. (2013), LINKING CHARTER SCHOOL EMERGENCE TO URBAN REVITALIZATION AND GENTRIFICATION: A SOCIO-SPATIAL ANALYSIS OF THREE CITIES. Journal of Urban Affairs, 35: 81–102. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12002
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!