VICTIMS OR VICTORS? THE EFFECTS OF FORCED RELOCATIONS ON HOUSING SATISFACTION IN DUTCH CITIES
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 13–32, February 2014
How to Cite
POSTHUMUS, H., BOLT, G. and VAN KEMPEN, R. (2014), VICTIMS OR VICTORS? THE EFFECTS OF FORCED RELOCATIONS ON HOUSING SATISFACTION IN DUTCH CITIES. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 13–32. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12011
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!