INTERCULTURAL GARDENS: THE USE OF SPACE BY MIGRANTS AND THE PRACTICE OF RESPECT
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 197–206, May 2014
How to Cite
MOULIN-DOOS, C. (2014), INTERCULTURAL GARDENS: THE USE OF SPACE BY MIGRANTS AND THE PRACTICE OF RESPECT. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 197–206. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12027
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for Research - Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities. Grant Number: 244549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!