INTEGRATING OR SEGREGATING ROMA MIGRANTS IN FRANCE IN THE NAME OF RESPECT: A SPATIAL ANALYSIS OF THE VILLAGES D'INSERTION
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 182–196, May 2014
How to Cite
BESSONE, M., DOYTCHEVA, M., DUEZ, J.-B., GIRARD, C. and DE LATOUR, S. G. (2014), INTEGRATING OR SEGREGATING ROMA MIGRANTS IN FRANCE IN THE NAME OF RESPECT: A SPATIAL ANALYSIS OF THE VILLAGES D'INSERTION. Journal of Urban Affairs, 36: 182–196. doi: 10.1111/juaf.12029
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for Research – Socioeconomic Sciences and Humanities. Grant Number: 244549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!